Wednesday 13 August 2014

Tuesday night darts - Game 2 of 14 - The Tavern vs Tequila Toros

http://www.thesidl.com/

Last night was my first home match for my new darts team at The Tavern in District 7. We were up again another team that won last week made up of Philippine and Vietnamese players. I'd got a little bit of practise in since last weeks victory as I was keen for my streak to continue.

Top darts action at the Tavern
I'm sad to report that I lost my singles match. I went down 2-0. I didn't play great and had loads of chances to check out but just couldn't do it. I was very disappointing. I can't complain because the other guy was a lot better than me too. 

Top darts action at the Tavern
The good news is that my team won overall 7-5 so we are currently sitting at the top of the league (not much thanks to me). Some other good news is that I did win my doubles match, checking out in the process. 

I was also given another darts t-shirt. It turns out that we have a home and away kit! Red for home matches and black for away games. Anyway, more practise is needed before next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment