Monday 18 June 2012

Working hard and the cat

Policeman hard at work
Over the past few weeks I've been working pretty hard which means I've not been up to that much interesting stuff. I've picked up lots of extra teaching hours which will last until the end of July when the semester finishes. I'm working 7 days a week until this time but Its OK as its my choice and I quite enjoy the work. It's also good as whilst I'm working hard I'm not spending money so I'm saving a nice bit of money. I have two weeks off after the end of July so am already looking at my next trip. I will probably be to the north and / or central Vietnam. 

Gardeners hard at work
I'm still playing football twice a week and darts. Both are good fun. We had a work social yesterday and which had a raffle with some excellent prizes. I won a voucher for some posh tea at this shop called 'Operation Tea' I shall look forward to going to cash that one in.

Pictures this week are just random ones I've taken at various points over the past month or so. Rainy season is here and we are getting some great down pours!



Shifty looking man
Probably the only news work mentioning is the cat is back to its old tricks. Since it can't get into our house its taken to dumping in the corner of our porch. I've found two to date. Fortunately they are outside the - what I like to call - walking zone so I took the decision to leave them and see what happens in the hope that some sort of magic fairy would clean it up. 

I'm pleased to say this worked! However it turns out it was our cleaner who cleaned up the mess. This made me feel a bit guilty as although we pay her the going rate its not nearly enough to deal with things like this. Plus it must have been the first thing that greeted her as she pulled up outside our house. It's not what you want first thing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment