Monday 9 February 2015

DELTA Module 1 - PASS!!!

You may remember last year I posted that I am completing a qualification called the DELTA which is a Diploma in English language teaching to adults provided by Cambridge University. This has been completed through 'International House' in London and done by distance learning at their website, www.thedistancedelta.com Although the exam was at the beginning of December I just found out my result and I'm pleased to say I passed



So what happens now? I have two more units to complete. Module 2, which is eight weeks of assessed teaching practice and module 3 which I will start at the beginning of February. Again I will do module 3 through International House. It consists of coursework and will take about three months to complete. 

I'm in the process of registering for module 2 which I will start in September this year and I will complete at my old school, ILA. It does mean I will need to take two months off work which has already been agreed.

Not much else to report except that it is TET next week (the Vietnamese Christmas) so I get a week off work! I'm planning on going to a small Island near Phu Quoc and laying in a hammock for 6 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment