Tuesday 27 January 2015

KitKats in Vietnam

One of the things I feel I should have perhaps blogged more about since being in Vietnam are the selection of munchies and how these vary compared to back home in the UK. I'm not sure why I've not done this, perhaps going into shops and taking photos of munchies is a bit weird. Anyway munchies here are very different in general however regarding chocolate there are some types here that you can get in the UK.

You can buy snickers, mars bars, dairy milks from the UK and Hersey's from the states. You can also buy one of my favourites - KitKats, however, here they're a little different to home which is the focus of this post.

In the UK there are a few different types, the regular and the peanut butter to name but a few but over here the KitKats are very interesting. They have started to import them from Japan and Korea and I'm guessing they're well into their KitKats because in my local shop in addition to the regular flavor they sell both green tea and strawberry flavors.

Strawberry KitKits

Green Tea KitKats
Also in the past they've had Raspberry flavour!


The Raspberry ones are quite nice but a little sweet. Green tea is pretty awful and I've not tried the strawberry ones yet as they only sell them in a multipack. 

This made me think, just how many types of KitKats are there. Well it turns out that there are loads! Check out this picture below!


Your guess is as good as mine as to what flavour some of these are. I never knew there was so much to KitKats. I'm not sure how many of these will make there way to Vietnam but I'm hoping they all will.





No comments:

Post a Comment