Thursday 5 May 2011

First Blog......England

Ok, I'll be flying to Bangkok, Thailand on 17th May 2011 and need to be in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to start my CELTA course on 25th July 2011. Between May and July I'll be moving around Thailand and Cambodia. The plan is to head to south Thailand after Bangkok before heading to the north of the country. From here I will be going to Cambodia.

After finishing my CELTA on 19th August I will be looking to teach English in Vietnam for a 12 month period. Hopfully in a couple of locations (either Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Vung Tau or Ha Noi) with 6 months in each place.

Here we go.....

2 comments:

  1. You will have the most amazing adventure i am sure Joeleen. Enjoy !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an amazing time, enjoy the beautiful sights.

    ReplyDelete