Friday 20 September 2013

New job - RMIT University, Vietnam

I am pleased to announce I have a new full time job! The job is at RMIT University in Ho Chi Minh City. I had an interview last week and it has been finalised today. 


I will be working at the most well known University in Ho Chi Minh City. It is an excellent job with a great package. The campus is fantastic and it's well known as one of the best place to work in Vietnam. I will be teaching adults only and I start on 7th October.



I've attached some pictures of the campus. It is in district 7 which is a bit of a drive from my current house. My contract expires at the end of the year so I will start looking for a place closer to RMIT University in the next month or so. 


I will be really sad to leave ILA. My last day is on 29th September. I've learnt so much there, met so many amazing people and thoroughly enjoyed the job. They gave me great opportunities and the chance to teach so many different classes however this is a fantastic job which and a perfect 'next step'.

No comments:

Post a Comment