Monday 9 September 2013

Making clay pots with my class

Here are some pictures of my junior class at my school. I took these pictures after we had been making pots out of clay. The lesson was about describing a process and the book explained how a potter can make a pot with clay using the coiling method.



After I had taught the vocabulary and done some writing about the process we made these pots. The kids loved it.



I've only had this class for two weeks. They're a really nice group and pretty intelligent. They have all been given western names which they get to choose themselves.One kid is called Komodo after the dragon and another is called Ronaldo after the footballer. Below is a picture of me displaying the pots. Mine was pretty good but my teaching assistants was the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment