Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas Day in Ho Chi Minh City - The New World Hotel

So, this is the third Christmas since I left England (I was in England for Christmas last year though). After a nice quiet morning we went to The New World Hotel for an all you can eat and drink lunch.


 
This is the same hotel that I went to the first year I was here. It's an expensive hotel but they do a good and pretty reasonably priced for what it is Christmas lunch.
  
 
There was such a wide selection of food available from all the roast meats to sushi. There was a great cheese board and some good soups too. The wine was very nice and we had champagne too. Only negative was there were no roast potatoes or stuffing.
 
 
It was lovely to be with friends on this day. After the meal we were a bit tipsy to went home to watch films. It was a nice and relaxing day after the trip to Singapore.
 
 
It's hard to believe this is my third year away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment