Thursday 19 April 2012

The Blue Gecko vs Bernies 2

The Charm Bar
Darts this week was an away fixture at the Charm bar in downtown district 1 against a team called Bernies 2. This was going to be a good game as we are both pretty even but also my flat mate plays for the other team. Another flat mate of mine also plays for my team - The Blue Gecko.

I arrived after work and was put in a doubles match which I lost 2-1 (I checked the first game) I was then put in a singles match against statistically their best player.



The Charm bar on darts night
I beat her 2-0 and probably played the best two legs of darts I played in a while. In the second leg she was still on about 200 when I checked out. My two flat mates then got to play each other which was great. They brought along a crowd which gave it a good atmosphere. My flatmate Erick, who plays for my team won 2-0 which gave us the match. We won 8-4 overall for the evening. Im now 19th out of over 100 players which I'm happy with. We are still only a quater of a way through the season so there is alot of darts to play yet.


With my house mates Erick, Emily and Don

I've got some about two weeks off soon so am in the process of planning two trips. The first will be to Phuo Quoc Island, which is supposed to be amazing, the second will be a couple of the following - Dalat, Mui Ne Beach, Nha Trang, Hoi An, Hue or Da-nang - all of these are in Vietnam.







Darts league table

No comments:

Post a Comment