Sunday 30 November 2014

Defeat in the first round of the SIDL championship

For those of you who follow the darts I'm afraid I have some bad news. I went crashing out in the first round of the tournament.

I did well though, I won two of my three games but went out on leg difference. Basically one guy in our group lost all the games and the rest of us all beat each other and lost to each other so there were three people on played 3, won 2 and lost 1 at the top of the table. Sadly I got spanked 3 - 0 in my second game so had the worst leg difference.

This means the dream died at the first hurdle..... Never mind, there's always next year. 

The finals are to be played on Tuesday evening. Four of The Taverns player's have gotten though so I may go along and watch.

So, that's it for the darts this season. It all resumes again in a few months time after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment