Thursday 13 February 2014

Starting Vietnamese Lessons - VLS Language school

I've just signed up for a Vietnamese course at a local language school near my house. Although I've been here for over 2 years my Vietnamese isn't very good and I think the best way for me to learn is in a classroom. I will be going two evenings a week to begin with. After the beginners course I will see how i feel and keep trying to progress.




Vietnamese is such a difficult language to learn. Its harder than French or Spanish as its mostly tones and few of the words resemble English words. Anyway, I start tonight. The school was recommend by a friend who used them a few years ago and he can speak pretty well. My goal would be to be able to hold a conversation with a local. I was never very good at French at school but in all fairness I didn't try very hard so Ill give it my best shot.

The school is called Vietnamese Language studies and the website is http://vlstudies.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment