Thursday 28 March 2013

Friends from England

Good news! today two of my friends from England are coming to Vietnam for three weeks. James and Sarah are arriving at 6:30 tonight. I will pick them up at the airport.


My chum James (aka Beanie) with a snowman

More good news is that I have 7 days off work which I will be spending with them. The first two days I will show them the sights of the city and visit Cu Chi Tunnels. On Sunday morning we are flying to Hanoi for a few days before visiting Ha Long Bay. I will then fly back to Ho Chi Minh City whilst they will make there way over the following two weeks down Vietnam before flying back to England. It will be great to show some of my England chums around Vietnam and spend quality time with them.


Random city photo

Before James left he said he was looking forward to getting some hot weather due to the cold in England. Today its about 38 degrees and ridiculously humid, I'm giving him about 2 hours before he starts complaining and wishing for the cold again.


View from my school of the city

I'm looking forward to taking them to the local eateries that I've got used to and seeing if its a culture shock to them, like it was for me. I will also look forward to getting some new photos because, as you can see from the pics on this blog, I'm getting pretty desperate for some new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment