Thursday 29 November 2012

Holiday begins....

Tonight I leave Ho Chi Minh City for Nha Trang. I'm in the process of packing all my stuff from my house. I'm quite impressed with how little stuff I've accumulated over the past year so packing has been quite easy.
 
Ho Chi Minh City - Nha Trang
 
We're getting an overnight sleeper coach which is said to take 9 hours. From my experience in Asia a good idea is to add 20% time on to the estimated journey time so I'm expecting about an 11 hour trip. This is fine as we leave at 9:30pm so should get there around 8am having had a nice sleep.
 
Nha Trang is a nice beach town with a great beach, good diving, snorkeling, sea food and entertainment. There are also mountain close by. We've got just over a week so are going to chill out and perhaps move to one of a couple of other town close by but will just see how we feel.
 
Tourist map of Nha Trang town centre
 

No comments:

Post a Comment