Sunday 25 November 2018

Chutuchat Weekend Market, Bangkok

Today we visited the biggest market in Bangkok, Chatchak Weekend Market. I went here when I first traveled in 2011 and always wanted to come back because it was huge with loads of cheap stuff.



We needed to get the sky-train to the market but arrived too early so we sat in the park and chilled out for a bit.  



 
As previously said, its a huge market with hundreds and hundreds of stalls. It was reasonably quiet in the morning but got busier in the afternoon.






There was lots of food available. One of the local foods is Mango with sticky rice. Below are pictures of an old lady cutting it up for me.



This place felt a lot more tourist friendly than when I came last time. I'm pretty sure there were no signposts in English in 2011 but now it was very much a tourist place.

No comments:

Post a Comment