Monday 23 January 2017

TET 2017 - Wishing Wall display at my gym

For the third consecutive year, here is my annual blog for my 2017 TET 'Display at my gym' to go with the 'farming themed' display of 2016 and 'lucky money tree' display of 2015. For a refresher on those, please see the links below.

TET 2015 - Lucky money tree display at my gym

TET 2016 - Farming themed display at my gym

Below is this years display....... 'The TET wishing wall'



On its own, the 'TET wishing wall' is a pretty good idea except for the fact all they have done is recycle the Christmas wishing wall (see below).

The Christmas wishing wall - same, same but different

Instead of asking, 'what do you want for Christmas?', they are asking 'what do you want for TET?'. I'm not sure if there is any variation in requests.

The big 'Joy' with Christmas decor has been replace by a more TET themed display of flowers, watermelons and baskets.

At least they have replaced the Christmas wishes with TET wishes and the students get two changes to wish for stuff. 

Four days of work then I get 10 days off!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment