Saturday 8 December 2012

Getting ready for England.....

Erosion of the sand dunes by thee fairy springs in Mui Ne
I got back from holiday from Mui Ne yesterday. The journey took about 7 hours which was much longer than it should have. The Ho Chi Minh City traffic was particularly bad on the way into the city.
 
For the next few days I'm going to be sorting all my stuff out and getting ready for my flight. I fly at 2025 on 10th December. I change in Dubai before moving onto Gatwick. Then its the National Express back to Poole.
 
 

Cham tower in Mui Ne. Picture makes it look quite good
I'm getting myself ready for the cold, it will have been 572 days since I left England when I arrive home. 
 
I've added a few pictures from my recent holiday. Both places would be great to go back to for a holiday.
 
The first one is of some of the sand at the fairy springs. It was fascinating to see how the sand was been eroded away.
 
The second is of one of the Cham towers in Mui Me and the final picture is of our chilli plant in our garden. Its a great plant, it makes so many chillis!!!
 
So many chillis!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment