Wednesday 16 November 2016

Conference in NEW ZEALAND!!!!!

As I've previously said, I work in assessment in my University now and we are currently developing a new curriculum which means I'm heavily involved in writing the assessments. A week or so ago my boss send me an email asking me if I'd like to attend a conference in New Zealand. 


Of course I was delighted to be given this opportunity and a week later my trip is booked and I'm ready to go. 



The conference is a Auckland University and I will only be in New Zealand for five days. This is an amazing opportunity and a country I've always wanted to visit. The flight is a total of about 13 hours.



The first part of the trip is to Hong Kong where we change plane for an 11 hour flight to New Zealand.




The flight was pretty long and tiring and as the time difference is 6 hours I was in for some jetlag!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment