Thursday 4 February 2016

Beer update

Just an update on my beer, it should be ready in the next few days. After we made the beer we had to let it ferment for a week then bottle it for its second fermentation. After fermenting at room temperature I've had to move it to the fridge for another week to reduce the carbonation. Now this process is completed it is ready to drink. I got a total of 29 500ml bottles which is a lot to store so I had to buy a new beer fridge. Below is a picture of my beer in the beer fridge. 


I have tired one already and it was excellent. Really good flavour and as good as what you'd get from a keg in a pub! There is another guy in my block who has brewed as well who I got to know through the beer club but he brewed a wheat beer. We are going to swap a few bottles next week!









No comments:

Post a Comment