Friday 16 October 2015

Darts - The Tavern vs The Vinyls

As I've been doing this delta for the past few moths I dropped out the darts team but did tell them that if there was ever an emergency they should give me a call and I'll play. Well this past Tuesday they were short on player and as my delta pressure has eased off a bit I played. We were playing the team that is second in division one and very good. The Tavern have been struggling a bit this season and before the game were sitting in relegation. 


 I was a bit worried that I wouldn't play very well so went early to practise, by the time the match was up I was played okay. I'm pleased to say that I won both my doubles and singles matches checking out both legs in all the games which helped us to a 8-4 victory. The win has taken us out of relegation and my contribution helped to achieve that. I'm looking forward to getting back to the darts when I've finished my course next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment