Tuesday 3 March 2015

Return of the Saigon International Darts League - Spring Season 2015

Tonight sees the return of the Saigon International Darts league. As you may remember last season was one to remember as my team, the Tavern, won the division three title and as a result have been promoted to division two. If the couple of preseason tournaments are anything to go by its going to be tough this season however we have some new signing in the team who are apparently pretty good. This means I will have dropped down the throwing order so need to be on my toes so I don't loose my place and get cut from the team.

I've not been doing much practise so I need to get back into it. It may be tough tonight but luckily we are at home so I can go along early and get a good hours practise in before the games begin.

I'm not sure if I will be providing a game by game review this season. I might do one every two matches but we will see. There are 14 matches in the season.

I've added the first four weeks of fixtures and you can keep up to date with it on the website on the link below. I'm hoping to get 100 points again this season, obviously the matches will be tougher so I'll keep the same goal as last season. Also winning half of my games will suffice.



No comments:

Post a Comment