Monday 9 March 2015

Nha Khoa White Star Dentist, Ho Chi Minh City

I've been away from England for over three and a half years now and since leaving I've not been to the dentists. I'm pretty good at looking after my teeth, brushing twice a day and flossing daily, but this is a long time so a trip to the dentist was long over due. Understandably I've been putting off going, mainly because I'm in a developing country and I don't really know what to expect although I've heard good things about dentistry here. Anyway, one of my friends had recommended a place so I decided to take the plunge. The place was Nha Khoa White Star in district 1. 




I'm please to report that it went very well. The staff spoke English and had good customer service. Also amazingly after three and a half years I only had one small cavity. The place was clean with modern equipment as the picture shows below. The best bit was the price. I got my teeth scrubbed, checked, polished and the cavity filling all for the equivalent of £18.65. 


Like I said the service was good and they didn't rush. Totally It took about 40 minutes. I'd definitely recommend them and I will be going back in six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment