Sunday 29 March 2015

Darts update - weeks 1 - 4

So, its four weeks into the darts season and I'm afraid to say its not looking very good for the Tavern team, After four matches we are bottom of the league having only won one game. 


As you can the league table is not looking very good. One consolation is that its very close. All the teams are good and pretty evenly matched. Another good point worth noting is the match we did win was against the team currently top of the league. We also comfortably beat them.



We've got to go to some different bars which was been nice. It's just not that nice getting crushed every week. How have I played in the first four matches? Not that well. I lost my first two matches and was bottom of the individual stats out of about 50 players! Fortunately I won the next week and got some 100's to knock up my points tally, I lost my fourth match but at least I'm not bottom any more. 

I'm not practicing as much anymore due to my studying commitments which when combined with a lot better players means its going to be a tough season. However, its still good fun and I'll keep posting updates every few weeks.


This week is a cup match, bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment