Thursday 11 December 2014

Flying back to England for Christmas 2014

Tomorrow I fly back to England to visit family and friends. I'll be staying for 3 weeks before flying back to Vietnam on 2nd January 2015. Once again I'll be flying with Emirates and leaving at 0030 hours on 13th December 2014 on flight EK393 from SGN to DXB then leaving Dubai at 0745 on 13th December 2014 on flight EK001 and arriving at LHR at 1135 where my mum and dad will pick me up.


Its been 693 days since I last visited England at the end of 2011. This is actually longer than my first stint away from home by about five months. I'm really looking forward to seeing my family and some nice cold weather.


I have my darts end of season party tomorrow night which starts at 7pm. This is where I get to go on stage and hold aloft my 'division 3 champion' trophy. Sadly I need to be at the airport at 9:30pm. I may well go along for an hour to try and get my trophy but may miss going on stage to collect it.

Anyway, since this is 'Joel's South East Asia website' I won't be updating it whilst I'm in Europe but I'll be back in the new year. So I'll take this opportunity to say Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment