Wednesday 21 August 2013

Danang, Ba Na Hills and Hai Van pass videos

I've uploaded some videos of my holiday. I'm back to work now and busy again. I'll be working every day for the next few weeks but after that it gets a bit easier. The money will be good and will help fund the next holiday to either Singapore, Hong Kong or the north of Vietnam.


The first video is of me on the back of a motorbike going along Danang beach. Its really beautiful very very long and always hot. It was raining in the video but its still warm enough to so swimming.


The next video is of the Hai Van pass about 15k north of Danang. Its the road that links Danang with Hue and goes through the mountains, the views along the road are amazing.


The third video was taken at the top of Ba Na Hills near Danang. The view again was amazing and the cable car was brilliant. It was a lot cooler in the hills which was a refreshing change.


The final video is one I took from the cable car leaving Ba Na Hills resort. You go over the jungle and see some great waterfalls. I got one of them in this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment