Wednesday 3 July 2013

The big pink church near my house.

The picture in this blog is of a big pink church near my house. It chimes like Big Ben every hour (very useful for telling the time when lying in bed) and has a special chime at 5pm and 9pm when it plays a pleasent tune. Then it goes quite until 4:30am when it goes mental. It bangs and clacks for about a minute which frequently wakes me up. I've no idea why. It's also got a big statue of Jesus in its car park which I'll get a photo of soon.

Big pink church near my house
Not much else to report really. I'm still working hard but am now halfway through 2 x 10 week courses at my school. After this time I'll be able to go on holiday for 10 days. At the moment its either the middle of Vietnam or Singapore. I think I'd rather go to the middle of Vietnam as I can get a 10 day holiday there for the price of a 3 days holiday in Singapore but I'm not in any rush to make a decision.

I'm not sure I'll be going to Hanoi to watch Arsenal in the middle of this month now. This is for a number of reasons. firstly, getting tickets has been a pain and they don't go on sale until a week before the match which seems a bit weird. Secondly, they'll probably put out a very weak team as its very early pre-season, thirdly, I'd need to take time off work and finally I want to go on holiday at the end of July as well.

Apart from all this I'm keeping well and enjoying my work. It will be two years that I've been In Vietnam on 17th July! I can't believe how fast it's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment