Friday 28 September 2012

Still working!

Sunsetting
Just trying to think what I've done over the past week that is worth mentioning and I really can't think of anything. I've been working 6 days of the week and relaxing on my day off. That's pretty much it. I payed football but that is as exciting as it gets.
 
As I've mentioned before I'm stopping work at one of my schools at the end of the semester which is on 2nd November 2012. I'm then working until 26th November at m other school. In the three week period before I leave for England I only work 2 days so I'm going to have a lot of time to relax and go and see places.
 
Some of the tropical trees
I'm in the process now of deciding where to go. The North of Vietnam is one option (Hanoi, Sapa and Halong Bay) but the middle of Vietnam is quite appealing too (Huy, Hoi An and Danang). There is also a beach place called Nha Trang which is supposed to be really good which I've not been to yet.
 
The rain has been getting heavier and more frequent but I'm happy to report that my house has not flooded. I officially move out of my house on 19th November so will be back in a guest house for a few days before going on an adventure and then returning to England.
 
Traffic
Pictures this week are some random ones I took as we came back into HCMC from Mui Ne earlier this year.

1 comment:

  1. bad news to know your plan of leaving Vietnam. Although wherever you are, wish your dreams come true and enjoy every moment life offers. BUT I always hope to see you sometime and keep in touch...
    Finally,have the next great adventure and please please please take care!
    Minh (AMA school)

    ReplyDelete