Wednesday 11 July 2012

Blog - Flowers edition

Nice yellow flowers
Not much to report as I’ve been working everyday recently so I thought I’d do a special ‘flowers edition’ of my blog. These are some pretty flowers that I took pictures of when we were in Mui Ne recently. Not sure what they are but there very nice.
I just finished working 29 days in a row. Then I had a day off. I’m now in the middle of working a 30 day stretch, after this I get two weeks off. I feel pretty good considering. I make sure I get enough sleep and still make time to exercise, play football and relax.

Nice pink flowers
As expected there were repercussions for chasing the cat with my motorbike the other day. It left a present right in the middle of our motorbike ramp. Fortunately I didn’t discover it and one of my flat mates found it and cleaned it up. Operation ‘drive it to another district and leave it’ might need to be put into action.
Still in rainy season and its much worse than last year. Trying clothes outside is difficult. It can be nearly perfect blue skies in the morning and baking hot but within an hour it can be a completely black sky with thunder storms.

Nice yellow flowers again
On more than one occasion this has caught me out. The other day I was racing the black clouds home so I could get my clothes off the washing line before the torrential downpours commenced. I was running up the stairs as It stared to come down. I just managed it in time.
I finish my semester on 29th July so will have two weeks off. Holiday planning is underway!

1 comment:

  1. Nice flowers and garden...

    It is quite tropical here in Ottawa now...a heatwave...

    I completed a 120 hr online TEFL course with BridgeTEFL during the late winter and spring...It was good to do...

    As I perhaps mentioned in our e-mail exchange a few months ago, I have taught a bit of ESL here in Ottawa, and have B.Ed and have Montessori preschool trainging too.

    I do enjoy the esl teaching...

    I haven't, however, escaped yet...
    Vietnam is still enticing...especially when I look at some of your pics.

    johnr

    ReplyDelete