Saturday 27 April 2019

Evening meal and karaoke in BMT, Vietnam

I was quite lucky I went this weekend as there was a training course at the school who looked after us really well. There were three people in my examining team but another 16 or so on a training course. Because of this the school had arranged an evening out for us. We went to this very nice restaurant in the town. 


It was very nicely decorated with a river running through it. 




I was with a really nice group of people.



After, we went to karaoke which is not normally my cup of tea but still a good fun.



It was a really enjoyable evening and I was lucky to come this weekend and have such a unique experience. There is more examining on the Sunday and then I fly back in the evening.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment