Wednesday 19 July 2017

Darts - Doubles Tournament Winners!

So more fantastic darts news! Over the past few weeks me and my doubles partner have been participating in the end of season doubles darts tournament for division three. Last night were the semi finals and the final and I'm delighted to say we won!

The finalists of the division 3 final

Last week was the group phase and we came second in the group. The finals were at a bar called Phatty's in the centre of the city. There was another round robin group and the top two teams met in the final. We got through the group and into the final and won 3-2. I checked all the legs in the final.

I can't quite believe it. Most of the teams were evenly matched and we had a bit of luck on our side, but it's a great achievement and means I've won the league and cup double this season. I'll also get another nice little trophy!

The finalists of the division 3 final
The next season starts in a few weeks and I'll be playing in division 2. I'm sure it will be much tougher, but this has been a season to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment