Wednesday 5 July 2017

Darts Champions - Spring season 2017!

I did a mid season review of my darts season and at the time it was all going well and we were top of the league. I'm happy to say that the season finished yesterday and we are the champions!!!


We only one it by one point in the end but we'd won it with three games to go but lost two matches then had one team forfeit on us. 

The championship winning team
My season has gone really well. Over all I won 10 matches and only lost 4. I finished 16th overall which is a massive improvement on my miserable season last year. My highlight was beating the second best player in the division.
 

 My Individual record is below.


Our last match last night was against the second place team who needed to better the result of the third place team to get promoted. They won, but it was still a good evening and I played well. Below is a picture we took after the match.

The Tavern (1st) and Dailo's Moob (2nd) in the SIDL Division 3 Spring 2017 season

There is a doubles tournament next week. Me and my doubles partner have entered and we've played well this season (won 10, lost 3). The new season will start in a few months.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment