Saturday 26 December 2015

Christmas in England 2015

Happy Christmas!!!!

Okay, so one last surprise blog of the year - I'm breaking with my current tradition of going home every other Christmas. I have decided to fly home for a relatively last minute Christmas break in England!. I'll still be working in Vietnam on Christmas eve but have booked a flight with Etihad at around 8pm on Christmas eve which arrives in London on Christmas morning. My parents will be picking me up from the airport and I'll be spending Christmas day with them.


I've not told any of my brothers and sisters that I'm coming home so it will be a nice surprise for them when I see them on Boxing day (This blog has been timed to be published on boxing day). I'll be flying back to Vietnam on 6th January so its only a quick, two week break. Other good news its that its TET holiday in February so it will be like having two Christmases.

No comments:

Post a Comment