Monday 7 September 2015

Interesting restaurant decoration

Have you ever had that feeling that Jesus is watching over you? I know lots of people claim this, however I can't say I'm one of them....... That was until I went out to a new restaurant today. 



I was sat down eating my food when I looked up at the TV to notice a wooden Jesus statue perched above it. He was pretty big too with candles and flowers either side. This is a common thing in Buddhism here to have a little table for placing offerings to Buddha however it appears that this practice is evolving and moving over to Vietnam Christianity. I'm not really sure what offerings you could make to Jesus since he wasn't really a materials guy and with the ability of turning water into wine, which I'm sure is a skill that is transferable to other food and refreshments, I doubt these not much he can't get his hands on.


Anyway, It was interesting. Delta is going okay, its very stressful and I'm busy all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment