Friday 25 September 2015

Half way through the Delta module 2!!

Today marks the halfway point of the Delta course at ILA. I've now completed four of the eight weeks at the ILA building where I originally did my Celta four years earlier.


Although many parts of this have been interesting, I can't say its been much fun. I've completed two of the five essays. Both of these were 7,500 words each. I've basically been working pretty much every hour of every day to keep up with it. On top of this we do have to teach a couple of times a week and attend input sessions.

Anyway, the good news is I'm surviving and when I've finished it will open lots of doors for me with good role around most places in the world. I just need to keep taking every day as it comes and hope the next four weeks goes smoothly.

One good thing about my school is that they have a pretty good view from the 10th floor outside section. I took these pictures of Ho Chi Minh City the other day.







No comments:

Post a Comment