Friday 17 May 2013

Two years since I left England

Today is two years since I left England. The first year went quickly but this one has gone even quicker. It was two years ago, 17th May 2011, I got on a plane to fly to Bangkok. I'm still enjoying my work and living in another country so think I will be away for more years to come.

Work is going well. I'm getting even more experience teaching something called IELTS (the international standard of grading student) asnd level testing new students on their speaking ability to put them in the correct class before starting at ILA.

Out with friends on Sunday night.

Socially things are good. I've still got some good friends although some more., who started the same time as me, are leaving this week which is sad.

Some good news is that Arsenal are coming to Vietnam in July to play the Vietnamese national team in Hanoi. A group of us Arsenal fans are looking to get tickets to go an see them. This will give me a chance to visit some other places such as Sapa and Ninh Binh around Hanoi. Arsenal will be the first premier league team to visit Vietnam!!!

So things are moving along nicely. Rainy season has started which is pretty cool to see. We've had some excellent thunderstorms.

No comments:

Post a Comment