Saturday 15 June 2019

Weekend trip to Vung Tau, Vietnam

Been working hard and I've got a nice weekend off so felt we could go away on a short trip together to Vung Tau. As previously stated, its a few hours from Saigon and by the seaside. We took a nice luxury van with lovely reclining seats. It was nice until it broke down. It reminded me of the old says when I used to travel through Cambodia. We had to wait for another one to come and get us. I'm kind of used to these things happening now so just roll with it. It only delayed us by around 30 minutes. 


Our hotel room was nice and more like an apartment. half of it was a glass wall and we could even see the big Jesus statue in the distance. I've added an arrow to the picture for clarity.



Big Jesus
There is a really good pizza place here which I look forward to visiting when I come here. 


and below are some more random photos.




 
We have decided to not take the same bus back and are taking a Hydrofoil instead.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment