Wednesday 3 October 2018

Trip to Bien Hoa

Not much to report so though I'd blog about my recent trip to a place on the outskirts to Ho Chi Minh City called Bien Hoa. 




Why did I go there? Well, Ive got a part time weekend job as a speaking examiner and I volunteered to take the minibus and go and conduct some speaking exams. Its a pretty good gig as they pay some generous travel fees.

Bien Hoa was pretty much like every other small Vietnamese town. Not particularly interesting but I took some photos and am blogging about it regardless. 










I took these pictures from the minibus. I didn't get to walk around as I was smuggled off the bus into the exam room upon arrival. I don't think I really missed much. It was still an enjoyable trip and nice to see somewhere different.

No comments:

Post a Comment