Sunday 18 February 2018

Bulgaksa Temple, Gyeongju, South Korea






We went to visit Bulgaksa Temple for ur last day today, which is about ten km outside the main town on the slopes of Mount Toham. This is a temple that dates back about 1500 years although I'm very suspicious that most of it has been rebuilt in the last 100 years. Anyway, a lot of the building were pretty impressive.







people also built pile of rocks and they believe that by placing a rock by this temple you can make a wish and it comes true. There was loads of rocks! I put one down and wished for Superman's powers. To my knowledge, its not come true yet. If it does, I'll fly back and put some more rocks down to get some more wishes.


So, that's the end of the Korean trip. Its been great...... but cold! I'm looking forward to getting back to the heat of Saigon and starting work on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment