Thursday 23 November 2017

End of season darts tournament


I entered the division 2 end of season darts tournament this week. Last year I got to the semi final and I won the doubles earlier this year so confidence was a bit high. However, although I can play the group games I wont be able to make the finals next week as I'll be away in Dalat.


Fortunately, this didn't matter as I came third in my group so was eliminated. I used it as an opportunity to practice with my new darts which didn't help and I need a bit more practice with them. The good news is that my fellow Tavern team mate, who was in my group got through to the finals and won the competition.


So, this is the end of the darts season now until after TET (in February). Other news is that I will be the team captain for next season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment