Monday 21 January 2019

TET 2019 - Two lucky money trees with overhead lanterns display at my gym


Here it is! Back for the 5th year! The annual blog for the 'TET display at my gym'. I now have enough for a 'top 5 displays at my gym'. Below are quick links to the previous four years!!!

TET 2018 - Watermelons with green roped wall display at my gym

TET 2017 - Wishing wall display at my gym

TET 2016 - Farming themed display at my gym

TET 2015 - Lucky money tree display at my gym

So this years effort has been titled 'Two lucky money trees with overhead lanterns'. And as you can see from the pictures below,  the title of 'two lucky money trees with overhead lanterns' pretty much sums it up.




In all honestly, the two trees look a little lost in the middle of the entrance. The lanterns were a nice touch but the two trees are the same ones from 2016 except that there was a really big display with it. I'm not sure what happened to the creativity department this year. Perhaps they went on holiday early. Below are some closer pictures of the display.



I'm not sure these two pictures add much. It's nice but when compared with previous years, its not that special.

No comments:

Post a Comment