Saturday 20 January 2018

TET 2018 - Watermelons with green roped wall display at my Gym

For the fourth year now, here is the annual blog for the 'TET display at my gym'. I've done this for three previous years and the links are below. Next year I'll be able to do a 'top 5 displays at my gym'. That's something to look forward to!


TET 2017 - Wishing wall display at my gym

TET 2016 - Farming themed display at my gym

TET 2015 - Lucky money tree display at my gym

Here we go! This years display I have titled 'Watermelons with green roped wall'. Its good to see the return of the watermelons from previous years and the TET tree from 2015. The new addition this year is the green wall with rope on it. This could be the TET wishing wall from last year.

 

Here are a couple more pictures.



Tet this year is in mid February. WE get a monster five consecutive day off work. I have two weeks of not teaching starting on 12th February. On 9th February, I'll be flying to South Korea for a 10 day break! Looking forward to it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment