Wednesday 7 December 2016

Christmas 2016 is coming to Ho Chi Minh City

Here is my annual post which shows off the Christmas tree at my University Gym. Its not very exciting and I just noticed from my Christmas post in December 2014 its the same tree as it was that year.


However, more excitingly the gym staff have made a good 'joy' display in the reception area of the gym. It's pretty big and people are aloud to post wishes on the 'wishing wall' to show the world what they would like for Christmas. I've not read them yet but my have a read in the next few days. 





Not much else to report. We have our work Christmas party next Friday. As Vietnam doesn't really celebrate Christmas we only get Xmas day off then its back to work on boxing day. It's also the start of a very busy exam week so I'll be very busy. 

I'm looking forward to a trip to Taiwan again on 30th December! A nice way to start the new year. Also the new year brings the build up to TET. I will be getting two weeks off at the end of January. At the moment I'm planning to go to Myamar.









No comments:

Post a Comment